Dear athletes of the 5th Double Ultra Triathlon Germany,
only a few days left until the start. The entire organization team is in the final preparations and we expect a warm, sunny weekend without rain.
Now we have some important information for you and ask for your attention:
- Please call Verena Lüttkemöller about 45 minutes before your arrival, phone 0049 151 40528594. You will be instructed then on site if you need a place for a tent, a camper etc. at the indoor tennis centre. But even if you are camping or staying at a hotel, please contact Verena. She will show you everything on site.
- Do you need electricity for your camper or tent? Please remember to bring a cable reel with you, if possible with a cable length of 50 mtrs.
- Please remember the 15 € / pers. for the final dinner on Sunday (if you take part). There is no rental champion chip this year, as active transponders are used, which must be returned in the finish area.
- The pasta buffet on Friday evening is free for all participants. We ask for your understanding that we have to charge a flat rate of 15 € for the participation of crew members. This can be paid on site when picking up the starter bags.
- Please bring the medical certificate and the completed waiver with you. You can find the forms on our homepage (Downloads)
- We also need the completed IUTA declaration of conformity (consent form) from you. You will find it by following the link:
- There is no kitchen tent available. Please note and use the gastronomic offers of the bistro “Platz 10” at the indoor tennis centre. It ist a great offer for your supporters as well. You can find the offer under Downloads on our homepage. The bistro is open for you on Fridays and Sundays from 9.00 a.m. and on Saturdays as early as 5.30 a.m.!
- On the swim and bike course, each athlete is responsible for his or her own food and can have this provided by supporters or take breaks for food. We offer an official nutrition point on the running course.
- Each athlete will receive tickets on site that entitle them to free entry to the outdoor pool “Waldbad” Emsdetten from 06/08/2023 to 06/11/2023.
- With your starter bag you will also get a rubbish bag. Please use this bag and don’t leave rubbish lying around. Please pay attention to the cleanliness of the sanitary facilities in the indoor tennis centre. Even if these facilities are cleaned daily, your bikes, for example, have no place in the showers.
- Every athlete is responsible for his own equipment (tents, table, chairs, etc.) and has to dismantle it and take it with him or her. The organizers do not provide any equipment.
- Unfortunately, we cannot provide a consistent physical therapy during the competition. The following times are currently covered:
- Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and 10 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Please make a note of the following event times and be there on time:
- Friday 5:00 p.m.: Competition briefing in the indoor tennis centre
- Friday 7:00 p.m.: opening event followed by a pasta party
- Sunday, 6:00 p.m.: Closing event with award ceremony and subsequent buffet
- During the competition, your supporters/friends can use the following links to view the current results:
Please copy the link in your internet browser.
The address to get to the competition site is the following: Blumenstraße 130, 48282 Emsdetten. We look forward to an unforgettable weekend with you. Here we go!
Kathrin Magnus and Christian Schwarte
DUT Emsdetten 2012 e.V.