Dear participants of the 4th Double Ultra Triathlon Germany,
there is just one more week until the big event. The organization team is busy with clarifying the last details, preparing the last things and making last arrangements.
We still have some important information for you. Please pay attention:
- Please contact Verena Lüttkemöller, as soon as you arrive at the competition area. She will instruct you, if you need a place for a tent or for your caravan/ motor home near the indoor tennis center. You can also contact Verena, if you stay in a hotel – she will show you everything at the competition site. You will find the phone-number of Verena in the mail, we sent to you recently. Please also control your spam-mails.
- Do you need electricity for your caravan or tent? Please remember to bring electric cable with a length of 50 mtr with you, if possible.
- Please think of paying 12 € per person for the dinner on Sunday (if your supporters want to participate). If you need a day license of the IUTA, there are costs of 20 €. This time you don’t have to lend a ChampionChip. We are going to use another kind of chips, which you’ll have to give back after the race.
- As a participant you don’t have to pay for the pasta party on Friday evening. We ask for understanding, that we need to demand 5 € of your supporters for taking part in it. You can pay the amount, when you pick up the competition documents.
- Please think of submitting a completed medical certificate and the signed disclaimer. You can find the forms on our homepage: https://doubleultratriathlon.de/en/downloads/
- Additionally we need the consent form of the IUTA (filled in and signed). It is available for download on https://www.iutasport.com/iuta/consent-form
- We aren’t able to offer a kitchen tent, unfortunately. Please note and use the offers of the bistro “Platz 10” at the indoor tennis center. You can find the gastronomical offers on our homepage: https://doubleultratriathlon.de/en/downloads/ On Friday and on Sunday the bistro is open from 08.00 a.m. and on Saturday even from 5.30 a.m.
- Every athlete has to take care for his/her catering on the swim and bike course. You have the possibility to get nutrition and drinks handed out by your supporters. You can also make breaks and eat or drink something during the competition. At the running course we will offer an official catering stand additionally to your own catering.
- Every athlete will get three tickets for the swimming pool in Emsdetten (“Waldfreibad”) after his/her arrival. With these tickets you’ll receive free entry to the swimming pool from 12th to 17th June 2019.
- You will get a garbage bag with your competition documents on Friday. Please use this garbage bag. Don’t leave rubbish on the competition site or in the environment. Please take care for clean showers and toilets in the indoor tennis center. The sanitary facilities will be cleaned dayly. Nevertheless bikes don’t belong under the shower.
- Please notice the following dates and be on site in time:
- Friday, 05.00 p.m. competitor’s meeting, explanation of the competition, the courses etc.
- Friday, 07.00 p.m. opening event followed by pasta party
- Sunday, 06.00 p.m. final event, award ceremony, dinner (buffet)
- During the competition your supporters and friends can see your current results here:
The destination address of the competition area is: Blumenstrasse 130, 48282 Emsdetten.
We are looking forward to an unforgettable weekend with you. Let’s go!
Kathrin Magnus & Christian Schwarte
DUT Emsdetten 2012 e.V.